This is a 10Pin Alligator Clips Jumper Wires Crocodile Dupont Line with Female Connector Cable for DIY Connection – 20cm. It is insulation-covered clips connected at one end and DuPont female connector at another end. It is useful in electrical or laboratory electric testing work. Alligator clips are frequently used in school physics laboratories to quickly and cheaply assemble circuits. They are very useful for connecting components to wires.
Alligator clips can also be used as miniature clamps to hold parts together. In addition, it is also useful for gluing wires together for soldering. Easy to install and safe for use with the insulation with five different colors in pair soft plastic insulation covers.
- Color: 2 Red, 2 Black. 2 White, 2 Yellow, 2 Blue.
- Material: high-grade pure copper core inside.
- Each cable length: 30cm
- Alligator clip comes with a 28mm length, with robust bite force.
- 2 pack each 10-pin jumper wires in one set together.
- The cables can be separated into single roots
- Unique design, easy, and safe to use.