Micro PCB drill set.
Introducing our new Micro PCB drill set! This 10-piece set is perfect for hobbyists who want to work on projects such as PCB, SMT, CNC board, plastic, copper, and stainless steel precision metal parts. Our micro drills provide an impressive cutting diameter of 0.3mm - 1.2mm and a cutting length of 18mm.
PCB drill bits are used with power tools to remove material and create holes. PCB drill bits come in many sizes and shapes and can create different kinds of holes in many different materials.
This 10 pcs drill bit set works perfectly for drilling PCBs but also can be used on many other materials. If you etch your own boards you will need to drill holes for your through-hole components, these Micro drill bits are perfect for this purpose as they are small and will be perfect for drilling small holes for your through-hole components.
Diameters of drills in set
How to use PCB Drill Bits
Drill bit set
The above video is just to illustrate the different sizes of the PCB drill set, please keep in mind that our PCB drill set only goes up to 1.2mm. The above video also gives a bit more information on the PCB drill set that could be useful to you.
- Quantity: 10pcs
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Cutting diameter: 0.3mm-1.2mm
- Cutting length: 18mm
- Total length: Approx.38mm
- Shank diameter: Approx.3.175mm(1/8")
- Range of processing: PCB, SMT, CNC board, mold, plastic, copper, stainless steel, and other precision metal parts processing.
- Use high-quality materials and a fine grinding process to create a sharp cutting edge, and reduce cutting force and broken drill.
The simplicity and speed of the whole transaction from placing the order to accepting delivery of the items was excellent. Have not yet tried the drills but they certainly look like they will do the job properly.