Ac power meter
AC power meter Description:
LCD AC 80-260V 0-100A Digital Voltage Volt Current Meter Panel Power Energy
Electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power, Energy)
Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold, backlight flashing to alarm)
Reset function of Energy key
Store data when off
Large-screen LCD display (display voltage, current, active power, Energy at the same time)
AC power meter specifications:
1.Power: test range: 0-22kW
Within 1kW, the display format is 0.0-999.9W;
Within 1kW-10kW, the display format is1000-9999W;
10kW and above, the display format is 0.1-22.0kW
2.Energy: test range: 0-9999kWh
Within 10kWh, the display format is 0-9999Wh
10kW and above, the display format is 10-9999kWh
3.Voltage: test range: 80-260V
Display format: 80-260V
4.Current: test range: 0-100A
Display format: 0.00-99.99A
Size: Approx. 90*50*25mm
Net Weight: 94g
- Backlight control: Short press the key to turn on or off the backlight, the backlight has memory function, it can store the on or off state when power off.
- Reset energy:
- Step1: Long press the key for 5 seconds until the number in energy display window flash, then release the key.
- Step2: Short press the key again, then the energy value is cleared and exit the reset flashing state. If you don’t want to clear, then long press the key for 5 seconds again until the number doesn’t flash, it means the energy value is not cleared and will exit the reset state.
- Set power alarm threshold:
- Step1: Long press the key until the LCD screen display “SET CLr”, then release the key to enter the setting state
- Step2: Power window display the current power alarm value and the last digit begin to flash, then you can short press to plus 1, when there is no operation over 3 seconds, it will switch the digit position automatically, the setting method is as same as the above.
- Step3: After finish the setting, long press the key over 5 seconds will store automatically and exit, the range of active power threshold is 0.0--22.0kw
- This module is suitable for indoor use only, please do not use outdoor
- Applied load should not exceed the rated power
- Wiring order can’t be wrong
- It can't be used for inverter.
See datasheet: powermeter_pdf