AC-DC Speed controller
An AC motor controller is known as a device that controls the speed of the AC motor. An AC controller can also be referred to as a variable frequency drive, adjustable speed drive, frequency converter, and more. The AC motor receives power, which is converted by the AC motor controller into an adjustable frequency.
Want to run a DC high voltage motor from an AC 220Volts? This AC to DC controller can be used it adjusts the AC volts from 0-220Vac and converts it to DC volts 50-200Vdc.
- Input voltage: AC 220V
- Output voltage: DC 50-210V linear underload
- Maximum current: 20A
- Continuous current: 10A
- Speed range: 0% - 100%
- Overload protection: Fuse
- Speed regulation: potentiometer (270 degrees with switch)
- Connection mode: fence-type terminal
- Housing size: 85mm*58mm*38mm