5A Constant Current Driver.
A constant current LED driver is an LED power supply that regulates the current flowing through an LED array so as to maintain the desired level of light output. You have the capability to adjust the constant voltage and the constant current with the two separated potentiometers on the module.
This module can be used as a power supply module as well and not just as an LED driver. This module can be used as a bench power supply by adding a volt& meter and a 24V 6A power module.
Some of the many applications
- LED Driver
- Bench Power Supply Module
- Do not combine the connection of input GND and output GND
5A Constant Current Driver Features:
- High power, high efficiency, 5A, low ripple;
- Use as an ordinary step-down module with overcurrent protection capabilities;
- As the value of various voltage lithium batteries, batteries, nickel-cadmium nickel-metal hydride - - - Batteries (battery) charger for solar panels, wind turbines, and other occasions
- Used as a high-power LED constant current driver module;
- Having a constant voltage and constant current modes, the indicator light indicates which mode is currently in the module;
- When used as a lithium battery charger, you can set the float voltage and charge current, it has a light finger
- It is shown as being charged or has been filled;
- Current limiting protection, output short circuit will not even burn module.
5A Constant Current Driver Parameters:
- Input: IN + input positive, IN- input negative
- Output way: OUT + output positive level, OUT- output negative
- Input Voltage: 4-38V
- Output voltage: 1.25-36V continuously adjustable
- Output current: adjustable, 5A
- Output Power: 75W maximum
- Operating temperature: -40 to + 85 degrees
- Operating frequency: 180KHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 96%
- Short circuit protection: Yes (limited current 8A)
- Over-temperature protection: (automatically shut off the output after overtemperature)
- Input reverse polarity protection: None, (as required in the input string into a large-current diode)
- Installation: four 3mm screws
- Connection: terminals or solder terminals, V-IN is the input, V-OUT output
- Module Size: Length 61.7mm Width 26.2mm height 15mm
- Weight: 25g
Using it as a 12v Lithium Battery Charger worked for me. Just make sure to add a Diode on the + Output to protect against feedback from the battery as the unit will burn.
works well at 12 V,
With 12V input it will likely last a long time and does what it says to do.
With 27V or 33V DC input, they blow like nothing when they are powered on and the output goes open circuit. I lost 4 on 33V and 2 more on 27V. I will keep the remaining 2 I have for lower voltage projects where they seem to work just fine. I would however not try them close to the specified maximum input voltages again. 3 stars because yes they work but not at the rated voltages making them unsuitable for DIY bench power supply with higher input voltages, unless you never intend to have the output open circuit, ever.
5A Constant Current Driver
Easy to install and setup. No fluctuations in output voltage or current if setup is correct. Good product.
Keep up with it please!