3A Forward/Reverse and PWM DC Motor Speed Controller
Very easy to use, simply connect your power wires to the power terminals marker power + and power -. Then connect the motor to the terminals marked motor + and motor - and you are done.
This module uses PWM modulation instead of simply changing the voltage that is much more efficient but also will not burn your motors accidentally.
PWM DC motor speed controller 3A spec:
- This Speed Controller allows controlling the speed of a DC motor using Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%.
- This module can easily provide a continuous current of 3A to a DC load.
- Input supply voltage: 5V-30VDC
- The maximum output power: 80W
- The maximum continuous output current: 3A