300W DC-DC converter automatic boost/buck module with display
Are you a hobbyist looking for a powerful and reliable boost/buck module? Look no further than our 300W DC-DC converter automatic boost/buck module! This incredible piece of technology is perfect for your tinkering needs.
With a wide input voltage range from 7V to 80V, the converter can accurately adjust the output voltage and current. The efficiency can be up to 96%, measured at 20A, converting 24V to 12V. Input and output use high-frequency low resistance electrolytic capacitor, low ripple, and gives a stable output.
Wiring is convenient with these large current 30A screw terminals. The module has 2 heat sinks that could enhance heat dissipation. When there is a big difference between input and output voltage, to increase power and current performance.
Please note that the trim pot that is used to adjust the output of the module needs to be turned quite a few times before you can see a change in the output.
Please note our 300W DC-DC converter automatic boost/buck module does not come with the screen as there was a communications problem with our supplier.
The above image is to show us where we can plug in an external fan as well as where the tube that enhances the heat dissipation on the 300W DC-DC converter automatic boost/buck module is.
300W DC-DC converter automatic boost/buck module Specification
- Input voltage range: DC 7-80V.
- Output voltage range: DC 1.4-79V
- Voltage display range: 1.40-80.00V (accuracy ±0.1V or so)
- Output current control range: 0-20 A.
- Current display range: 0.00-20.0A (accuracy ±0.03A or so)
- Adjustment knob: MPPT voltage control, output voltage control, output current limiting control.
- MPPT function: No (only with LCD module).
- Anti-backflow: It is recommended to connect a diode while charging in MPPT mode.
- Constant current (current limit): yes, in both modes boost and buck.
- Surge protection: 300 W, when the power is exceeded, the output is switched off and OPP is displayed.
- Size: 108 x 64 x 48 mm.