24V Programmable Timer assembly.
NB. This timer is the same as our 24v Programmable timer with display, but this one includes an enclosure.
The 24V Programmable Timer with Display is a combination of an electromechanical output relay and a control circuit. The contacts will open or close before or after a pre-selected, timed interval.
The programmable timer allows you to set the switch to turn on and off at specific times. They are similar to some mechanical timers since they can have multiple modes. This programmable timer with 4 modes and a display that shows its count down is very handy and very easy to use. You can set the timer for hours, minutes, seconds, and microseconds.
We also have a 12V Version
If you require a timer that you can set physical times, we have the DC 5 - 60V Real-time Timer Module
24V Programmable Timer with Display: The 4 Modes:
- P-1: When triggered the relay will activate and the countdown will start, once it reaches 0 the relay will deactivate.
- P-2: When triggered the countdown will start, once it reaches 0 the relay will activate and a second countdown will start, once it reaches 0 again the relay will deactivate.
- P-3: This mode is a loop, a countdown will start, and once it finishes the relay will activate and a second countdown will start. When it reaches 0 the relay will deactivate and the process starts over.
- P-4: While triggered the relay is deactivated when the trigger is removed the countdown starts as soon as it reaches zero the relay is activated.
How to Enter the 24V Programmable Timer with Displays Setup:
- After powering up the module, hold the button K1. This will show the modes.
- To cycle through the modes, press button K1.
- Press K2 to enter the desired mode, and to cycle through the digits press K2 again(some modes have 2 sets of digits 1 for on 1 for off times).
- Press K3 to cycle through the numbers. 0-9
- After the time is set you can move the decimal space by pressing K3, doing this will allow you to set microseconds, seconds, minutes, and hours.
24V Programmable Timer with Display Specification:
- Opto Isolated on Trigger Input and Relay driver stage.
- Supply Voltage: 24V
- Trigger Voltage: 4 – 20V DC
- Standby Current: 20mA
- Load DC 30V 10A or AC 220V 10A
- PCB Size: 64 * 35 * 18mm