24V DC Solenoid Valve
Are you looking for an efficient and reliable 24V DC Solenoid Valve? Look no further! Our 24V DC Solenoid Valve is perfect for the hobbyist. Made of high-quality metal and plastic, this solenoid valve is sure to last.
Solenoid valves are control units that, when electrically energized or de-energized, either shut off or allow fluid flow. The actuator takes the form of an electromagnet. When energized, a magnetic field builds up, which pulls a plunger or pivoted armature against the action of a spring.
12V DC Solenoid Valve is ideal for sprinkler systems and hydroponics. If you add a microcontroller to it you can do all kinds of cool things like monitoring the soil moisture level and opening the valve when low.
The working principle of a 24v DC solenoid valve
The above image shows you the working principle of a solenoid valve. After studying this image and the product description you should have a good idea of how a solenoid valve works and what it can be used for.
24V DC Solenoid valve Specification
- Item Type: Guided (One-Way) Solenoid Valve
- Rated Voltage: DC24V
- Rated Power: 5W
- Working Mode: Short-Term Quota System (Intermittent Period Work System)
- Working Time: 5 hours continues (Max)
- Thread: G3/4
- Fluid: (0-55°C) Water
- Water Pressure: 0.02-0.8MPa
- Material: Metal + Plastic
- Insulation Class: Class E
- Altitude: ≤2500m
- Ambient Temperature: 0-40°C
- Relative Humidity: <95%RH (25°C)
- Valve: N/C (normally close)