The passive infrared (PIR) sensor on this energy-saving lighting switch detects when someone moves through the target area. It can work both day and night or at night only. The sensitivity level can be adjusted to minimize nuisance tripping. Its shutters can set the detection angle anywhere between 90˚ and 180˚ and it has a range of 12 m.
The wall-mount lighting controller is voltage rated at 220 V to 240 V and wattage rated at 1.5 kW, with a power consumption of 450mW. You can set it with a time delay of between eight seconds and seven minutes.
This kind of switch is suitable for security or general lighting around commercial premises as well as offices or private homes.
Motion Sensing PIR Switch Specs:
• Sensor switch
• Lighting controller
• Wall mounting
• Daylight sensor type
• Recognizes day and night automatically
• Can be set to work both day and night or night only
• Range of 12 m
• Time delay of 8 sec to 7 min
• Shutters can be set to a detection angle of between 90˚ and 180˚
• Voltage rating of 220-240 V
• Wattage rating of 1.5 kW
• Power consumption of 450mW