1.5m Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
Are you a hobbyist in need of an ultra-convenient way to plug and play your devices? Look no further than the 1.5m Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable! Crafted for all your entertainment needs, this cable is capable of transmitting full HD with digital sound when connected to an HDTV for the best viewing experience you can imagine!
Micro HDMI, also known as HDMI type D, is simply a smaller, micro version of HDMI. This technology combines audio and video into a single digital interface small enough to connect to smaller devices like tablets and mobile phones.
This is a High-Speed Micro HDMI cable that allows you to connect to your tablet, smartphone, Raspberry PI 4 (or any device that has a Micro HDMI output), to an HD TV, allowing you to share videos, photos, and music on your HD TV. We also have the adapter here.
1.5m Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable Specification
- Full HD with Digital Sound: HDMI combines both audio and video into one convenient cable so you can display your movies, photos, and videos straight from your handheld devices to HDTV
- Ethernet Ready: Because Micro HDMI cables are Ethernet-ready, you can share an Internet connection among multiple HDMI Ethernet-supported devices without the need for separate Ethernet cables
- Portable HDMI: With more handheld devices featuring Micro HDMI ports, High-Speed Micro HDMI cables will keep you ahead of the curve. Show off your media anywhere there is an HDMI display available
- Transfer speed: 10.2 Gb/s
- Input: HDMI Micro "Type D" Male
- Output: HDMI Standard "Type A" Male
- Cable Length: 1.5 Meters
- Note: This cable is not compatible with devices that use a Micro USB port as opposed to a Micro HDMI port