150W Boost Module.
Do you want to take your hobby projects to the next level? Check out our 150W Boost Module! It's perfect for DIY power supply projects that require high efficiency, low ripple regulation, and a wide output voltage range.
A boost module allows you to increase the volts. An example can be a DIY power supply, the input can be 12V and with this module, the output can be raised to 12-32V adjustable. With this unit, you can adjust the volts.
This unit is ideal to build a 19V laptop power supply (between 65W and 90W) that can be powered by a 12V car battery to charge your laptop's battery. The unit is easy to get a higher voltage level than your input voltage by making adjustments to the trim pot.
Please note that the trim pot that is used to adjust the output of the module needs to be turned quite a few times before you can see a change in the output.
The above wiring diagram shows us how to connect our projects to the 150W Boost Module as well as where we can adjust the output voltage.
150W Boost Module Specification
- Conversion efficiency: 94% (measured at Input 16V, output 19V 2.5A)
- Output Ripple: 2% (MAX) 20M-bandwidth
- Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40°c to +85°c) (ambient temperature exceeds 40°c, lower power use, or enhance heat dissipation)
- Full load temperature rise: 45°c
- No-load current: 25mA typical
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Short circuit protection: None (Please Install fuses and protection circuits at the Input port.)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None (Please Series diode at the input port.)
- Input voltage:10-32V
- Output voltage: 12-35V (adjustable)
- Output Current: 10A (MAX)
- Input Current: 16A (MAX) (Please enhance heat dissipation if more than 10A)
- Output power: natural cooling 100W (MAX), enhance heat dissipation 150W (MAX)
- Module Properties: non-isolated step-up module (BOOST)
It is a good product
Looks as though it will do the job - in the planning and design phase at present, but seems to fit functionally and physically for what was planned - enough details on your site to make the decision to purchase.
I specially got this unit to run my laptop of solar power. I find at pointless and waistfull to runn an inverter to generate 230V AC just to convert it back down to 19V DC again
I have now run the unit 2 weeks connected to a charge controller a 12V battery and a 80W panel
The unit works fantastic! I ordered more as I will be expanding system