13.56 RFID Receiver.
Are you an up-and-coming hobbyist who is looking for an RFID receiver? Look no further! Our state-of-the-art 13.56 RFID Receiver Module, MF522-ED, will give you the breakthrough you’re searching for in your projects.
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) refers to a wireless system comprised of two components: tags and readers. The reader is a device that has one or more antennas that emit radio waves and receive signals back from the RFID tag.
13.56 RFID Receiver is used in a highly integrated 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip to read, NFC tags with the benefit of it being low voltage, low cost, small in size, non-contact card chip that can read. The 13.56 RFID Receiver uses advanced modulation and demodulation concepts that are completely integrated with the 13.56MHz and all kinds of NFC tags or cards.
The above image shows us the pinout of the 13.56 RFID Receiver as well as the function of each pin on the 13.56 RFID Receiver.
13.56 RFID Receiver Specification:
- Module Name: MF522-ED
- Working current: 13~26mA / DC 3.3V
- Standby current: 10~13mA / DC 3.3V
- Working frequency: 13.56MHz
- Card reading distance : 0~60mm(mifare1 card)
- Protocol: SPI
- Data communication speed: Maximum 10Mbit/s
- Working temperature:-20~80 degree
- Storage temperature:-40~85 degree
- Humidity: relevant humidity 5%~95%
- Max SPI speed: 10Mbit/s