1.3 inch Blue OLED display with I2C interface
Discover a revolutionary way to view your projects with this 1.3-inch Blue OLED display with an I2C interface! Whether you’re a hobbyist or engineer, the crisp 128x64 resolution and its wide power supply range of 3V - 5V demand attention from your viewers.
The OLED 1.3-inch is a monochrome graphic display module, a 128X64 high-resolution display. This module can work despite the absence of a backlight. In a dark environment, the contrast of OLED 1.3 inch is higher than LCD displays, which is an important application advantage of OLED graphic displays.
The device is I2C or SPI compatible, It is a durable product as it can withstand the use of long hours. If you are looking for a device with clear visibility, this is the perfect one for you. It has outstanding contrast and brightness that will cater to your needs. It can also be used in various applications due to its capability in displaying.
- GND is the ground pin.
- VCC is the power supply for the display, which we connect to the 5V pin on the Arduino.
- SCL is a serial clock pin for the I2C interface.
- SDA is a serial data pin for the I2C interface.
The above image and text give you the pinouts of the 1.3-inch Blue OLED display with an I2C interface. The test tells you which pin is which and which pin does which function
1.3 inch Blue OLED display with I2C Interface Specification
- GND: Power Ground
- VCC: 2.2V-5.5V
- SCL: CLK clock (High-level 2.2V-5.5V)
- SDA: MOSI data (High-level 2.2V-5.5V)
- Color: Blue
- Resolution: 128x64
- Power: 0.06W
- Wide power supply range: DC 3V-5V
- Temperature: -30°C to 70°C
- Dimension: 29.28 x 27.1 mm (LW)
- Compatible with: 3.3V and 5V control chip I / O level
- OLED internal drive chip: SSD1306