120mm Fan 220V For Ventilation (DP200A)
This 220VAC 120mm fan has a reliable shaded-pole motor construction and is specifically developed for higher operating voltages. Although they are suitable for industrial applications, they feature eco-friendly technology that conserves energy due to their low power consumption.
With a sturdy aluminum alloy frame and thermoplastic impellers, the DP series of AC axial fans are a reliable solution to thermal management applications.
The above image gives us the dimensions of the 120mm Fan 220V For Ventilation (DP200A), but not only that it also gives us the rotating direction as well as the direction in which the airflow will go.
120mm Fan 220V For Ventilation Specification:
- Rated Voltage: 220 ~ 240VAC
- Size / Dimension: Square - 120mm L x 120mm H
- Width: 38.50mm
- Air Flow: 117.0 CFM (3.28m³/min)
- Static Pressure: 0.390 in H2O (97.1 Pa)
- Bearing Type: Ball
- Fan Type: Tubeaxial
- Noise: 50.0dB(A)
- Power (Watts): 21.00W
- RPM: 3150 RPM
- Termination: 2 Wire Leads
- Operating Temperature: 14 ~ 158°F (-10 ~ 70°C)
- Low power consumption
- High-temperature resistance
- Impedance protected
- The service life of approximately 50000 hours
- Blow or extract mounting capability
- Counter-clockwise rotation
This sturdy and low-maintenance range of fans is suitable for a variety of applications.
- Air conditioners
- Medical equipment
- Automation control equipment