12Volts 10Amp DC Power Supply
Are you a hobbyist looking for a reliable power supply solution? Look no further than the 12Volts 10Amp DC Power Supply! This efficient power supply is perfect for those who work with electronics.
A DC power supply module converts AC power from a standard outlet into a stable DC power source. This regulated direct current is then used to power a device, module, or component. DC power supplies come in varying levels of input and output voltage, output current, and power rating.
The main advantage of the 12V 10A power supply module is greater efficiency (up to 96%) and lower heat generation than linear regulators because the switching transistor dissipates little power when acting as a switch.
Other advantages include smaller size and lighter weight from the elimination of heavy and expensive line-frequency transformers. Standby power loss is often much less than transformers.
DC power supply explained
The above image shows us the inner workings of a DC power supply, this should give us a better understanding of how the 12v 10A DC Power Supply works and is able to do what it does.
12Volts 10Amp DC Power Supply Specification
- Input: AC110V/220V 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: DC 12V
- Output Current: 10A max
- Output Wattage: 120W max
- Fix Screw Hole Diameter: 2.5mm (0.1inch)
- Working temperature: -10 to 50 degree Celsius
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60 degree Celsius
- Environmental humidity: 10-95%
- Material: Metal, Electronic Parts
- Safety Compliance: CCC/ FCC / CE
12Volts 10Amp DC Power Supply Connection instruction
L: Live wire
N: Negative wire
+V: DC power output “+”
-V: DC power output “-“
+V ADJ: Adjust the output voltage (10%)
1. High Voltage inside, do not remove the cover.
2. 110V/220V must be selected by switch before use to avoid damage. Please change the switch to 220V for the RSA.
3. It comes without installation instructions, wiring cable, on/off switch, and screws. Professional Installation of a qualified electrician is highly recommended.