12V 5A Switching Power Supply.
Are you a hobbyist looking for high-quality switching power supplies? Look no further than our 12V 5A Switching Power Supply! This durable and reliable device offers a DC output of 12V with a current of 5A and is perfect for your electrical projects.
A DC power supply converts AC power from a standard outlet into a stable DC power source. This regulated direct current is then used to power a device, module, or component. DC power supplies come in varying levels of input and output voltage, output current, and power rating.
The main advantage of the 12V 5A Switching Power Supply is greater efficiency (up to 96%) and lower heat generation than linear regulators because the switching transistor dissipates little power when acting as a switch.
Other advantages include smaller size and lighter weight from the elimination of heavy and expensive line-frequency transformers. Standby power loss is often much less than transformers.
12V 5A Switching Power Supply Specification:
- DC Voltage: 12VDC
- Current: 5A
- Ripple & Noise: 80mV
- DC Adjustable Range: ±10% Rated Voltage
- Voltage Tolerance: ±2.0%
- Line Regulation: ±0.5%
- Load Regulation: ±1%
- Setup, Rise Time, Hold Up Time:200ms,50ms, 20ms/230VAC
- AC Voltage Range: 85-264VA
- Frequency Range: 47-63Hz
- AC Current: 0.4A/230V
- Leakage Current< 0.5mA /240VAC
- Over-load: 105%-150% Auto-recovery
- Over-voltage: 115%-135% Cut Off the Output, Auto-recovery
- Over-temp. : Shut down O/P voltage, Auto-recovery
- Working temp.: -10~ +60C°
- Working Humidity:20 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage Temp.: -10~ +60C°
- Storage Humidity: 10 ~ 95% RH
- Isolation Resistance: I/P-O/P,I/P-FG,O/P-FG:100M Ohms/500VDC / 25C°/ 70% RH
- Safety standards: CE, RoHS, FCC, ISO9001