12V 18650 Mini Lithium Spot Welder Set DIY
Spot Welding machines use a method called resistance spot welding to join overlapping metals between two electrodes using electrical resistance. Squeezing the workpieces between the electrodes applies pressure, and the passage of welding current through the resistive metals generates heat
Spot welding doesn't need any fillers or extra materials. Labor is affordable because spot welding can be done without any special skills. Spot welding is a faster process than regular welding, as it's automatic or semi-automatic.
The above image shows you the pinouts on the 12V 18650 Mini Lithium Spot Welder Set DIY.
The above image shows us how to connect the 12V 18650 Mini Lithium Spot Welder Set DIY to a battery so that we are able to spot weld with the 12V 18650 Mini Lithium Spot Welder Set DIY.
How to use the 12V 18650 Mini Lithium Spot Welder Set DIY
- This spot welder circuit board can be used to weld 18650 / 26650 / 32650 lithium batteries.
- Advantages: portable, stable, reliable, and durable. Low cost, own car start battery, or high-power battery pack, can be connected to use!
- Function keys: Function key 1 is for switching the machine, and Function key 2 is for shifting gear! When you turn on the power, the default will be the first gear. When the gear is increased by one gear, the buzzer rings, and the LED flashes. For example: When you go to the third gear, the buzzer will ring three times and the LED flashes three times.
- There are 5 gears in total. The spot welding strength is gradually strengthened from the 1st to the 5th gear, and the 5th gear is the strongest! After the 5th gear, press and hold the key again it will turn off. If you press the key for a long time, it will turn on. Please keep in mind that the gear will reset when the spot welder loses power.
- Users need to provide a 12V battery power supply, and the welding current is about 100A ~ 200A, for the common 0.1mm ~ 0.15mm nickel plate welding. Please make sure that your battery has a current greater than 100A, otherwise, it will not be able to weld!
- Power requirements: Spot welding is based on the principle of high current local rapid heating and cooling, which requires sufficient current supply.
- Generally, the welding current of 0.1-0.15 nickel plate is about 90-150a, so the working power supply of the circuit board must be greater than or equal to 150A
12V 18650 Mini Lithium Spot Welder Set DIY Specification
- Power supply voltage: 11.5v-14.8v
- Working current: 100-200a (optimal current: 150A, (discharge below 100A, will not work)
- Material: PCB
- Suitable for: 18650 lipo battery
- System voltage: 12-V-14.6V
- Working current: 90-150A
- 20-45ah Lead-acid battery with a fine performance and small internal resistance
- 3.5-5.5ah 45C 3S aero model lithium battery pack
- 30-35ah capacity 18650 battery pack
Excellent product works as it shot no issues.
For the price I expected higher quality.