12mm Self-locking power switch
Are you looking for a reliable and powerful self-locking power switch that’s a breeze to install? Look no further because our 12mm Self-Locking Power Switch is here! It’s designed with hobbyists in mind, meeting all safety standards from insulation resistance to dielectric intensity and protection level.
A push button switch controls an action in a machine or other type of process. They are common features within the home and workplace and are also referred to as pushbutton switches or push switches.
The buttons are typically made from plastic or metal and the push button may either be flat or customised to ergonomic specifications. There is a wide variety of button switch models, which are powered either by momentary or latching action.
Widely used in various additional electric equipment, relay, computer, inside & outside the car, or any circuit controls -- any application you can think of! The switch is IP67 rated, it is also an anti-dust and waterproof one which makes it great for outdoor use. The Latching switch will remain on once it is pressed and stay on until it is pressed again.
The diagram above demonstrates how a push button can be used alongside an ignition switch as part of a quick-start ignition circuit. This schematic shows the basic circuit design and wire layout required for this particular application.
12mm Self-locking power switch Specification
- Tail configuration: Connection terminal(2.8 X 0.5)
- Switch Rating: 2A/250VAC
- Contact resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Insulation resistance: ≥1000mΩ
- Dielectric Intensity: 2000VAC/min
- Operation Temperature: -20℃ ~ +55℃
- Mechanical life: 500,000 cycles
- Electrical life: 50,000 cycles
- Panel thickness: 1 - 10mm
- Nut torque: 5 - 14Nm
- Operation pressure: About 3 - 5N
- Operation stroke: About 3mm
- Protection level: IP67, IK10
- Mounting Cut Hole: 16mm
- Head Diameter: 18mm
- Operation Type: Latching
- Switch Contact: 1NO 1NC
- LED Rating: 15mA, AC/DC 12V
- LED Pattern: Power Indicator
- LED Color: Green
- Contact Material: Silver alloy
- Button Material: Stainless Steel