12 Keys (4x3) Matrix KeyPad Module
The 4 x 3 Matrix Keypad Module is a matrix non-encoded keypad consisting of 12 keys in parallel. The keys of each row and column are connected through the pins outside – pin R1-R3 as labeled beside control the rows, when L1-L3, the columns. A 4×4 matrix keypad consisting of microswitch buttons.
This 4x3 matrix twelve-key membrane switch keypad is easy to use and will look nice in your project. It is very useful if you need it for prototyping with a breadboard or just need a keypad for your project.
The above image gives us the pinouts of the 12 Keys (4x3) Matrix KeyPad Module. Knowing the pinouts of the module is useful to us as it makes it easier to connect those modules to our projects.
12 Keys (4x3) Matrix KeyPad Module Specification
- Keypad Size: 57 x 46 x 10mm
- Connector: 9 pins
- Mounted: 4x 2.5mm holes
- Maximum Circuit Rating: 35VDC, 100mAa
- Insulation Resistance: 100M Ohm, 100V
- Contact Bounce: <=5ms
- Life Expectancy: 1 million closures
- Operation Temperature: 0 to +70 centigrade
- Humidity: 40 centigrade, 90%-95%, 240 hours