10uf 16V Radial Capacitor.
Electrolytic capacitors are typically used in power supplies and DC-DC converters for smoothing and buffering rectified DC voltages in many electronic devices. They are also used in industrial power supplies. Electrolytic capacitors are polarized capacitors because of their
anodization principle. They can only be operated with DC voltage applied with the correct polarity.
Typical applications of 16V Radial Capacitor with non-solid electrolytes are:
- Input and output decoupling capacitors for smoothing and filtering.
- DC-link capacitors in AC/AC converters for variable-frequency drive and frequency
- Correction capacitors for power factor correction
16V Radial Capacitor Applications:
- Energy storage.
- Pulsed power.
- Power conditioning.
- Power factor correction Capacitors.
- Capacitor Safety.
- Hold-up capacitor applications.
- Smoothing capacitor applications.