0.96-inch Blue OLED display with I2C interface
Are you a hobby enthusiast looking to take your electronics projects to the next level? Look no further! Our 0.96-inch Blue OLED display with an I2C interface is here to help. This top-of-the-line display offers superior resolution and viewing angle capabilities, thanks to its OLED (Organic LED) technology
The OLED 0.96 inch is a monochrome graphic display module, 128X64 high-resolution display. This module can work despite the absence of a backlight. In a dark environment, the contrast of OLED 0.96inch is higher than LCD displays, which is a crucial application advantage of OLED graphic displays.
The device is I2C interface-only device. It is a durable product as it can withstand the use of long hours. If you are looking for a device with clear visibility, this is the perfect one. It has outstanding contrast and brightness that will cater to your needs. It can also be used in various applications due to its display capability.
- GND is the ground pin.
- VCC is the power supply for the display, which we connect to the 5V pin on the Arduino.
- SCL is a serial clock pin for the I2C interface.
- SDA is a serial data pin for the I2C interface.
0.96-inch Blue OLED display with I2C Interface Specification
- Display Technology: OLED (Organic LED)
- MCU Interface: I2C
- Screen Size: 0.96 Inch Across
- Resolution: 128×64 pixels
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V – 5V
- Operating Current: 20mA max
- Viewing Angle: 160°
- Characters Per Row: 21
- Number of Character Rows: 7
Blue 0.96 inch OLED display with I2C interface
Allot smaller than anticipated, but fair.
Good value for the cost. Allot smaller than anticipated, but usefull
Exactly what I expected, prompt delivery, thank you