0.3 - 4MM CHUCK
Introducing the 0.3 - 4MM CHUCK, the perfect drill bit clamp for your hobby projects! Our Chuck is designed to work with 0.3mm-4mm drills and uses a JT0 connection rod to connect your motor drills securely
Drill chucks are spindle-mounted mechanisms that hold a drill or other cutting instrument. They come in keyed, keyless, and hybrid systems, allowing rapid drill bit changes. Drill Chucks are frequently linked to a machine's spindle that may be removed through a Drill Chuck Arbor.
Keyed chucks offer the advantage of applying additional torque on the bit when slippage is a concern during heavy-duty applications. When more torque is applied to the bit it makes for a very secure connection which prevents slippage.
0.3 - 4MM CHUCK Dimensions
0.3 - 4MM CHUCK Specification
- 5mm Mini Electric Motor Shaft Clamp Drill Chuck for 0.3mm-4mm Drill.
- Drill Clamp JT0 Connection Rod Connect Motor Drill for 5mm Motor Shaft.
- 5mm Shaft Coupling Motor Connector
- Close-fitting with 5mm motor shaft
- for 0.3~4mm JT0 drill clamp
- Material: 45# steel
- match the motor shaft Diameter:5mm.
- Outer diameter: 21.5mm
- Work with 0.3mm-4mm (0.01″ – 0.16″) Drill, The maximum clamping 4.2mm
- Connection size: JT0 (inner hole diameter is 6 mm)
Made a mini drill press.fitted perfectly on the motor and works very well.